Sunday, March 6, 2011

About This and Contact Information

First, the name. Lochemya David is a pseudonym. Lochemya means "warrior of G-d". David means "beloved". Take from that what you will. I have a personal life which doesn't need the aggravation that would come with writing this blog.

I decided I would start this blog to address the Antisemitic lies that often get leveled at Israel. Israel is, in fact, one of the most open and diverse societies on the planet. However, it is labeled as racist and genocidal with absolutely no evidence to support these claims, or the evidence is used out of context. Simultaneously, the people who demonize Israel with these lies completely ignore the actions of the so-called "Palestinians", a people who didn't exist prior to 1967.

Anyone who wishes to contact me, whether to challenge me or to ask questions of me, may email me at lochemya@gmail.com or reply in the comments of a specific topic. Comments are moderated. I do not guarantee a reply and any email sent to me, including your name, email address and any and all information garnered from the email becomes my personal property. I reserve the right to use it in whatever way I see fit excluding claiming the information as my own work. Unless the contents of any email sent from a single email address are deemed hateful by myself, confidentiality will be kept upon request. Information gained from emails will not be sold to a 3rd party unless I deem the sender to be a hateful individual. Interpretation of these rules shall be made by no one other than myself. By sending me an email, you agree to these conditions and you forfeit your rights in regards to said email, except as per these conditions.

No comments: